Friday, August 30, 2013

New Goal: Stop Complaining!

My boyfriend and I were chatting in the car when he suddenly remarked that I complain a lot. You see my bf is a ray of happy zen sunshine and sometimes I wonder his secret. He then added, "Maybe you like to complain because it takes the focus off of you and your mistakes.  Maybe I'm happy all the time cause I never complain."  Whether his theory is true or not, he doesn't complain about anything and is very happy. Apparently, the universe is trying to send me some message as cutesy little quotes keep popping up on my Facebook. One said, "Stop complaining for a week and see how life changes."  Ok, ok, I get it, universe calling in the form of some Facebook word graphic with puffy ethereal clouds in the background.
    So I'm going to listen and try to not complain for a week. Let's see how this goes. Who wants to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment